Does this theme is expensive?
Though it is a time-consuming, you do not have to spend too much money on creating the scene. There some easy steps to make your setting looks like star wars. In a word of “star” and “wars”, we actually know what props it would be, but they’re a lot of props to be included like balloons and banner.
Ideas To Make your Star Wars Ground
– First, check the venue before putting some design.
– If your event is indoors, set up a hanging stormtrooper balloon.
– Form a lantern striking scene setters in light shade.
– Produce pool noodles with plastic tape to design lightsabers.
– Cut a piece of plywood added with black paint and star stickers for the photo booth backdrop.
– Prepare a simple costume for no-sew Jedi robes to get the kids into star wars character.
– Compose a DIY Princess Leia headbands too.
– Cover the utensils with a printable paper to make a napkin lightsabers.
– Design the water or juice dispenser to become an R2-D2.
– Clothed the children’s tables and chairs with a concept of star wars to enhance the beauty of the event.
You, as a parent of a little prince you give all the very best to make him happy on his birthday. Including this theme “star wars” will make theme experience to a memorable and unforgettable event ever. The Photobooth is very useful for this occasion, If you are located in California take a look at this photo booth manufacturer, photo booth for sale, photo booth shell for sale, photo booth store and photo booth rental company.